Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kuala terengganu saya datang lagi!!!

I had been to Kuala Terengganu 6 years ago for Induksi at Sutera Beach Resort and now i came back...yeayyy Having a nice and tried journey by road from Shah Alam to Kuala Terengganu with my mum and bro. Recently, Drove almost 9 hours, with stop a few place, passed Pahang with total cost of TOL around RM68.60 return. The place I go in Terengganu:- 1) Passed by Rantau Abang 2) Sultan Mizan Stadium 3) Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) 4) UNiza (Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin) 5) Uitm campus Cendering, Kuala Terengganu 6) I saw Masjid Cristal 7) Pasar Payang (MUST GO) 8) A few beach ( not sure the name) The town of Kuala Terengganu being so quite Friday and Saturday because it is public holiday. The one and only mall i saw is mydin.. The food...of course ate nasi kandar and lekor...

No comments:

I Was Here Tokyo, Japan

Thank You Tokyo, Japan...U are great place to visit...No Regret..